Montag, 29. Juli 2013

What makes me happy

At the moment it is really difficult for me. I have to wait until my second graduation show. And I can't do anything. I have holidays at the moment but I can't really enjoy it. Because the failure at the first presentation is in my mind the whole time.
But I try to do nice things while I'm waiting.

picture 1+2:
I found these beauties on my balkony. I wasn't expecting them. I've never seen a cornflower in another color than blue. And the sweet little pink flower was growing in a heaps of dirt I had over from planting the other flowers. When I noticed it, it really made me smile.

picture 4:
I found a really nice patterns for a top. It is crocheted. I've never crocheted lace in my life and not even a really pattern. I'm more a knitter, but I loved the pattern. I actually can crochet difficult patterns but I never had enough patience to do a real piece.

picture 5-9:
I love succulents but a few weeks ago I but the first succulents, because I always thought my appartment is to dark. We have really much shadow despite the fact, that we have big windows. In the summer it is really nice because it is always cold in our appartment but it is not really nice for my flowers. But it seems as if the succulent actually like their new home.

picture 10:
My favorite flower, a lily.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen